MJAC CAKE by Carol, Abril, Júlia and Maria
- 2 eggs
- 2 yogurts
- 2 glasses of oil
- 3 glasses of flour
- 2 glasses of sugar
- 2 sachets of yeast
- Sugar glass
- 2 bowls
- Pastry bag
1. First, put the yogurts in a bowl.
2. Add the oil, the sugar and the flour.
3. After that, put the eggs and the yeast and then mix.
4. Put the mixture into another bowl and introduce it in the oven.
5. While it is in the oven, mix the cream with the colorant.
6. Take the cake out of the oven and decorate it to your liking.